Compliance and Ethics
Northstone (NI) Limited complies with the CRH Code of Business Conduct Operating Guidelines which requires ethical conduct and compliance standards of the highest level. All Northstone managers and directors are also expected to comply with the CRH Leading with Integrity Handbook which helps to foster a positive and supportive working environment for all Northstone (NI) Limited employees.
All managers and directors within the Northstone business are accountable and responsible for the effective implementation of our Compliance and Ethics Programme.
Our ethos demands that our managers and directors lead by example; keeping ethics at the forefront of our minds in all our business dealings; speaking up when things are not right and by encouraging those around us to do likewise.
Our Leading with Integrity Handbook for Managers and Directors outlines key behavioural competencies. It also provides guidance on the following:-
- Setting and communicating clear team expectations.
- Meeting our Compliance and Ethics Code and policy requirements.
- Facilitating and supporting Compliance and Ethics training.
- Fostering an open culture.
- Dealing with inappropriate behaviour and crediting good performance.
At Northstone there is never a right business reason to do the wrong thing.