Guiding Business Principles
At Northstone (NI) Limited we comply with Guiding Business Principles and the CRH stipulation that “there is never a good business reason to do the wrong thing” which governs our behaviour and activities. These Guiding Business Principles are as follows:-
- We take care to ensure the health and safety of our people and our guests in all our workplaces.
- We respect human and labour rights and provide equal, merit-based opportunities to all our employees, valuing their diversity and rewarding them fairly.
- We are fair and honest with our customers, suppliers and business partners, only engaging with those who share our commitment to ethical business practices.
- We are especially mindful of our responsibility in the area of competition law and compete energetically, fairly and always within the law.
- We do not tolerate any form of bribery or corruption and are committed to the highest standards of business ethics in all our dealings everywhere.
- We use our Group’s assets in a proper manner and for their designated purpose.
- We respect confidential information and are professional in all our communications.
- We avoid conflicts of interest, are alert to and promptly report any suspected incidents of fraud and only offer and accept appropriate business gifts and entertainment.
- We embrace sustainability as a fundamental prerequisite to our future growth, continually strive to meet the highest standards of environmental management and are fully committed to enhancing the lives of the communities which we serve.
- Finally, if we see or hear something illegal, unethical or unsafe – we “Speak Up”!
Further information in respect of each of the CRH Guiding Business Principles can be found in the CRH Code of Business Conduct.